- Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
- Lions kill 500 people every year.
- Hippos kill 800 people every year.
- Spiders kill 5000 people every year.
- Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
- Snakes kill 10000 people every year.
And then, surprisingly…
Mosquitoes kill 2.7 million people every year.
Yes, the smallest are the deadliest!
‘Small sins’, hardly noticed by many, are the most deadly to your spiritual life. Avoid excuses for not praying and allotting few moments of your day to your Creator. Sins of omission are just as deadly as sins of commission.
Gossiping and small lies are committed more frequently and are deadly. Mind those little compromises that you do daily. They are the ones that will bring your downfall.
Sugar and salt may be mixed together, but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar. Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter. If you failed to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your Creator. Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots.
You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks at you. Haters will see you walking on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. Even if you dance on water, Your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.
Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands. Remember, don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.
- If you must miss any place, don’t miss Heaven.
- If you must miss any appointment, please don’t miss The Rapture.
- If you must miss any meal, please don’t miss The Marrige Supper Of The Lamb
The end is no more near, It’s here. This is personal evangelism, please send this to all those you’ll like to see in heaven.
IG : @TheArtOfAde
BBM Channel : C001FDB41
Twitter : @ForTheArtOfAde
Facebook Page : The Art Of Ade
Email : TheArtOfAde@Gmail.Com